Purchases in Alien Creeps TD are processed through Google Play, Apple or Amazon (depending on your device type).
This means to make a purchase in Alien Creeps TD, you will need to have an active account with Google Play, Apple or Amazon with any relevant Apps installed on your device (e.g. the Google Play Store App).
If you do not have this, unfortunately you will be unable to make a purchase in Alien Creeps TD.
We also do not support the installation of Alien Creeps TD from any source outside of the official Stores and cannot guarantee functionality of the game with this. This also extends to using a VPN to connect to Alien Creeps TD, which often causes this error along with other connection issues.
If you are experiencing this issue, please try the following steps:
1) Downloading the latest version of Alien Creeps TD from the Google Play Store, Apple App Store or Amazon Store
2) Creating an account with Google Play, Apple or Amazon to make purchases:
Google Play, Apple or Amazon support will be able to assist with this
3) Changing your internet connection type:
Accessing the online features of Alien Creeps TD requires a stable internet connection (preferably Wi-Fi or reliable 3G/4G). If you can also try connecting to the internet before entering Alien Creeps TD and making a purchase
4) For Android devices, update the Play Store by following these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Open the settings menu in the Google Play Store app
- Scroll all the way down
- Tap on the Build Version section
This will prompt the store to update if there is an available update.
5) For Android devices, clear the cache from the Google Play Store
- Tap "Settings"
- Tap "Applications or "Apps"
- Scroll to the "Google Play" App and tap the icon
- Scroll to clear "Cache" and tap "Clear Cache". Try again to access the in-game store
If you are still experiencing the issue after following our steps, please submit a support ticket with as much information as possible regarding the issue and we will be happy to help!